When should you take breaks?
Seriously, I've just thought, if I do not even one (month?) Would be taking write pause, and in general a broadcast break. But I can nicht.Gestern I came to my stats on the blog of Stefan forest Scheidt, who grabbed me right in what I'm doing. And so today I was able to emphasize the beginning of my thrillers, which I had long annoyed. I just did not know why. These one, two sides began before the actual history and were therefore unnecessary. After that was once done, the rest fit together much better. It is so come in every day, two sides together (28 so far). This is nothing compared to the past. Since it could be even ten or more pages because I was just in there in the flow. On the other hand, I think I believed then and still having to prove something with writing. The letter is no longer the most important thing in life, there is an equal among other things. And I write whenever it fits inside me and I have ideas for the next scenes.
When should I stop writing ? hold (or stop doing other things, to such a relationship or work, to an already long are no longer what they had originally expected of it?). Yes, I expected that I would be satisfied and filled by the letter. I am also gnerell, and writing is still a very good addition and extension of my career. The phases are temporary frustration, we know all too well. It is no longer the scissors in the head and the test reader, because I run out to the editors who already know and am never sure that the reader expectations, which I got to hear positive and negative, but there is a huge tree scissors that springs my own head and the stories so rightly supported, I would like to have them myself. The only reason why I should stop writing, would be if no one listens to me. If I, in my blog, lonely scribble down before me, would come without questions or answers. Thus, when the communication stops, I would stop writing and communicating.
0 comments:
Post a Comment