Monday, January 31, 2011

Humiliation Sorority Hazing

The world in turmoil

these days all look to Egypt, Tunisia and the Middle East. Afghanistan is in the mouth of Government: When do we get the soldiers back? Will there be an Islamist government in Egypt, is Barrack Obama's hand from the "bulwark of Egypt" disconnect? It is for the members of the development organizations be able to travel to the north of Afghanistan, the dangerous section, without being attacked? As I just heard from my son, they go into Kabul, not in the supermarkets of the chain, in which a suicide bomber has blown up in the air. Whether these countries will ever retire? If they do not come to rest, then I think it is, whether the help of the international community is there or not. The polti between the conditions. Even the stock market reacts more to Egypt than in Ireland and Greece.

The other takes place intra-psychically. In my family I have a classic case of burnout. What can a man who burns out, guess? I can only advise always to ask for help, because only rarely is it possible, get out there again. The world is not collapsing, times when one is sick or goes a long time. How do I handle this by myself was read 'many of my posts.

The most important thing for me the distance that I can lay on the weekends and on holidays between me and the constant stress. Then I worry for my well-being. I say it sometimes, if something is too much. And I communicating with others about how to protect themselves from burnout. This often works only with a No with which one is charging no more very heavy bags. So, distance, well-being, communicating, say no.
And now I look what was left over from yesterday, although it was so sunny and cold, that it went from one eye and nose! Have you ever been in a fist city Knittlingen? As home to many Spaniards from Andalusia, Conversely, many Knittlinger live in a white village down there in southern Spain, and make life even there, sometimes there. It was shown on a television program yesterday. Some writers who are known to me to live alternately in Brittany and Germany, in Tuscany and in Germany, in Provence and Germany. This is an old dream of mine. This year I vvorgenommen me to finally take three weeks vacation at a time and have also announced that already. This time it will not be in June but in September. Where? to Umbria, to Lake Trasimeno, scene of my novel. Or to Spain, Catalonia, the scene of a novel, Provence, also vearbeitet writer's. The rides in vicinity are still made, they are the straw that gives a new food. And yesterday we had a wonderful city rediscovered, even if we are soon herded into a Döneria because of the cold: the Swabian town of Epping, the "Fachwerkstatd with a kick" between Heilbronn and Karlsruhe. In these moments, when you run into such products from the culture of past centuries, I can forget the state of the world for a time. The frescoes inside the Swabian tower, the Dance of Death at the Wall and the "ladder" are alone worth the trip for anyone who is interested in the Middle Ages, as it represented real for people.

Eppinger Totentanz

Faust Museum in Knittlingen was over-born Dr. John Faust. A research source in the time when I read the novel "Devil's work," wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment