Site visit novels
If you write novels, which are located in the area where you live, we encounter his scenes at every turn. Now I'm inside again set to the "devil's work", which is still waiting for his editing. And prompt-by chance-we landed yesterday in the region, which for me was the "crime scene", that is, on Aalkistensee (see pictures in "Entertainment in Baden-Württemberg), in Maulbronn and Knittlingen where the fist Museum the birthplace of Dr. John Faust stand. Actually it is the monastery Maulbronn itself, for it was the godfather as well as for the torso-novel "The flood-plot", which still rests in the files. He turns around Duke Ulrich of Württemberg, the painter Jerg Ratgeb and the Peasants' War. Should be thoroughly revised, but all in good time. Now my time crime scene I had seen today, on a trip through the Black Forest and the Kinzig Valley. This is good practice to replace the missing letter. The next entry in the other blog will be one of this Kinzigtal. In Baden, it seems to me that the sun shines more often and the sky is bluer than anywhere else, even if the wind blows cold around the ears and the fools dudes everywhere. Finally, we found ourselves yet again in the restaurant under the arches in Freudenstadt, which I have mentioned in the crime. We have been there and quite happy been. The food, though still quite good, but overpriced. I will call the premises generally not by name, but now I know at least what is offered there. The good thing about writing is that you write even if you do not write.
0 comments:
Post a Comment