Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pros And Cons Of Brazilian Wax



Yesterday I received an email from my publisher in Reutlingen. The manuscript of "devil's work" had been successful in principle and they wanted it, after editing, like to publish in the fall. I'm happy about, because it lay dormant for a long time on the hard disk to himself. The Verbesserunsvorschlägen I can see why it was rejected a few years ago by large publishers. Namely: The editorial would have probably too much time cost, which, in my experience, to acquire smaller publishers are more willing. "Devil's work" is my third novel and was the first that I had developed after signing a contract with an agency. Since the sequence works well look on the horizon: It was my way to the historical mystery, which I had followed it. And it is a local historical mystery. That is, I'm going on two tracks: the Italian and European novels and the regional. As pending until the fall then two editorial departments, I put my new present crime, once to side, all at once can not I make. The third rail, the non-fiction, which will also be put on hold . Had
But what I can give newcomers to the writing on the road: If possible, never throw away anything, if it can not accommodate even later, it can definitely use for more than Recylingmaterial texts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment