02/03/2011 Ingrid Strauch \u0026lt; ingrid.strauch @ virtuelleallgemeinbibliothek.de >:
> On 2 Mar 2011 at 19:52, Karl Dietz wrote:
>
>>>> 16 March, 18.30 clock, Mörike Cabinet
>>>> info block New Library - Still 7 months> until the opening What
>>> to users can look forward media, digital world traveler and data "CARRIER" now
>>>> already Kerstin Hopp, the future offers to
>>>> Acquisition of digital literacy before.
>>>>
>>>
>>
>> digital reading ... well, now and then I stumble over such words.
>
I> did not the concept. digital literacy. I know
> "Internet literacy".
> I Googled veeery on the fly (very Competent)
>
> In Pisa 2009, regarding "digital literacy" is tested in
> how the students in the digital space via hyperlinks
> navigate, how they use tools such as browsers and to what extent this
they> can distinguish important from unimportant information.
> also seeks to show students how they assess the credibility of an Internet resource
>.
> http://sprachnet.blogspot.com/2009/05/pisa-2009-spanische-schuler-
> must-ihre.html
>
> Greetings ,
> Ingrid
>
>
ingrid tnx!
and in the context of a tweet from a year
RT @ thapke first Dissertation on "information literacy" from
Germany: Susanne Mühlbacher ... http://bit.ly/7plvkabout
just seen via serendipity on
http://favstar.fm/users/karldietz
what it gives you everything. which looks no more. be sure.
as my mails are so clearly right ... smile
lg karl
0 comments:
Post a Comment