Monday, February 14, 2011

Can A Sinus Infection Cause Diarrhea



There are days when you can not write much. And read much. Today was such a day. A difficult call, as difficult as I have never experienced in my entire career. Tomorrow is Super Vision, because you can talk again the frustration of the soul (and play), then another team.
am so I glad I have this morning by at least seen the 60 pages of the "Mystery". He seems to molt. And I'm glad I do not have to create this novel in five months. As soon as the exposé peels out more clearly, I will introduce it to the agent. I also ask myself whether I want to ever write purely historical novels. From a colleague Today I got a few interview questions to the "genre", including the genre change. The questions I can also answer any more until the next weekend's time. And before tomorrow night and not get anywhere else. It's time for a break-I want to do from Thursday to Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment