you jerk but once through the Uffizi!
Every year, it must go with the devil, he caught me again, this flu-like infection, broken out by the icy wind on Sunday and by our cold office in the basement of my job again is. Snot and water running down his chin, the nose has borken even ornaments to hurt all the members and the cough is fighting again and again by barking. And yet you are not sick enough to go to bed, you could be missing out! So I'm out now dug a post that was supposed to appear in the Swabian Calendar 2012: "Chicken soup for the cold" (because there are also chicken soup for the soul!) The text:
chicken soup for colds
have I cooked today, because I had a (dioxin-free) chicken in the freezer. Bring powerful sweat, but I'm already so much better that I hope is soon to go on writing again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment