Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pepe The King Prawn Plush Toy

writing - as exciting as life

via a Google inquiry in my blog I came across a thread in the public area of the Montsegur-author forum. It was in 2006, and it was about the tiresome, exhausting waiting to find a publisher or an agency. For me it was the very first beginnings of an agency. At three agencies, I had sent Exposé and reading test. One responded immediately and offered the same for my MS rororo to (at this agency have I still do). The second agency said around the time of the third. The second wanted 300 euros have postage money, said the third after three months. But even with
agency I was not immune to the waiting, and after the fifth novel I can not be sure if my next manuscript is also somewhere. I allow myself sometimes, even to me quote a sentence I've released five years ago on the experienced and inexperienced writers.

"... someone has the time compared to a marathon
It could also be a his never-ending story, one in which there are always new, inexpensive student turns. And if you are on target, starts the next run from the beginning. As exciting as life. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment