|
| riots in Oxford (different cover) |
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tiffany Bracelet Shower
Crime without murder
went in recent days, nothing more - what the entries covered in the blog. There sashayed since Saturday again very generally by the letter. My fingers are just so hopped around on the keyboard, without that I would have thought for a moment about who want to read this novel is well except me. The is the goal that I always wanted to achieve. Incidentally, I've searched terms found some that I can personally be useful, for example, a pizzeria in Tübingen was probably the best. In his leisure hours I devoted two books that I got as a gift. Once Dorothy Sayers' riot in Oxford. It is a long time that I have a mystery novel (as it is on the cover) in which there is neither a body nor a murder I have so enjoyed very much. Somehow, my Lord Peter Wimsey was also already familiar with. Especially endearing are the authorial sprinklings of the author regarding the letter. Change in genre, the author loses his readers, she writes, for example, and logic errors are often so numerous that the reader does not notice. That was 1935, but I also know today's mysteries and thrillers that derive their power not from killing and dead bodies and full of logic errors. Not that anyone is thinking now, I would even strung too delicate (to be murder) to kill in my books. For me personally, it is important and right that I would not think of me now particularly cruel murders, as alleged today be required. The motives that are in my focus should not be perverted, than they ever had a serial killer in a thriller. It brings fun to be back on the road. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment