time with the bow and arrow ... On the exposé
I'm really good, that I have to say. Could always
novels and other books with Exposé, and design into line. I can write short synopses that can be stretched a reader, the long exposé comes later, when writing, then it is also often changed and adapted. I have no deadlines, but agreements, and so I must not sit down at Christmas and are working like crazy, because the deadline was brought forward. So it is a more or less self-determined work. Well, it is to know that I have a fan at a large book store, had the pleasure and my books sell well, as I have heard. After several books, of course it is still not come to rest, because the writing of mystery stories, I am advised on new territory, namely in the present. Suddenly, on cell phones and computers, cars, and current problems. That's what I have to get used only once.
short-and long-exposé I have now adjusted. At about page 50 I want to decide whether I will pursue the project. If so, get my agent's exposé, which it plans to offer a selection of publishers. Is there no interest, I can offer it to my small publishing company.
exposé writing is hard work
0 comments:
Post a Comment