writing: Learning from witches and the Black Forest
No, I do not count the pages that I write a day (today there were a lot, because I really grew into bin). On page 50 I wanted to decide whether I continue to pursue this project. There is nothing to decide, this novel will be written! And instead of "Martin Ritt" the working title is now in the direction of "The Witch's House" or "Murder on the witches stone", but a stone's witches, unfortunately, already in the Dolomites. The novel is set in a real village in the Black Forest with fictitious names, with real, imaginary, prototypical human and pubs, and customs and in Tübingen, with streets, squares, cafes and buildings. It could be classified as regional crime novel, it is not. The theme is timeless. If the novel I really manage it and someone wants to print, it is undoubtedly the first time be considered regionally and also sold there. This is also very fond of me, for I will henceforth write historical thrillers, historically-themed, and regionally-inspired crime novels and thrillers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment