Friday, February 4, 2011

Read Ar Tonelico Doujin

you jerk but once through the Uffizi!

has presented before yesterday, Google Streets proud of its virtual museum tours. It was a Geruckel and would certainly not replace a "real" museum, said museum director of page and some had been included, but not the Louvre. I have now tried again. In the Uffizi Gallery of Florence, I will one day many art treasures admired hanging around me in the gardens of Buboli, with its fountains, secluded corners and faunas, have Sprimuta Tues lime drink and one night the heavy rumble of the cars that were at the market move. The here is a gimmick that could have been the eigenlich can save. At least I'll be met with Sandro Botticelli, which plays a role in my last novel (The Monk and the whore). No, I find it tacky not really like many others, because I know how he came to paint this picture: it has it-probably-a dead lover transfigured, Simonetta, a distant relative of the driver's America Amerigo Vespucci. A Platonic lover, of course. Here is a link on the exhibition in Frankfurt's Stadel Museum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment