Friday, February 25, 2011

Mario Wii Castle Question Mark

not only be invisible! Blog

blog deleted

The time was a title of Nuola O'Falloain that I the book possesses an old dream of love" and have read with enthusiasm (it was then endorsed by Elke Heidenreich ).'s funny, there really is no literature shows more than the Denis Scheck, who would I call forth behind my literature oven. Just do not become invisible, which I think is a great title and take what drives me right now and life is driven has probably most accurate. I would write, it is like a sprint through the high ropes course of Literature. Does anyone know who writes the feeling: On a day is what you have typed into the keyboard, like the last terrible howl of its own writers existence, not worth reading it ever should anyone outrageous, without any substance? And the next day, when the 93 pages, revised, suddenly the feeling: Man, there is indeed something completely new and different out, something you have not written it before! I've worked all my life to be visible, and I never succeeded, and I was successful, and it did not succeed, and I succeed more and more. But at no time can I be sure in this high ropes course in literature. The participants are protected, they can not crash. They pull themselves from tree to tree, from stand to stand, but it's not really dangerous. If you are not saved, you could crash, into the abyss from which it has so far made no representation. Our last outing was held in a high ropes course. There were two groups that have a migrant, the others climbed the high ropes course at the Lichtenstein in the Swabian Alb. I preferred the walk with some colleagues, because that was not hedged. We had, I had to find a way, it was given nothing. And so it is with writing. I can never give someone security. My psycho-thriller is written so I would like to read even a crime novel. He will need time before he has matured, I guess, until the summer or autumn. Half a year he is already haunting me in the head. The more I focus on him, the less important is the question of which publisher it will eventually publish it. It is also the first time that also feed autobiographical moments, which there has been only indirectly. For myself I shall, therefore, writing to always visible and I will always write to tackle it to be invisible. Once there was a defining moment in my life where I pricked up their ears, I think it was Ronald D. Laing, who wrote: It must be hell, through the Life to go and to be noticed by anyone. To be invisible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment