Friday, February 4, 2011

Pain In My Feet With Skates On

From the history to the present

Today, something happened-to me-strange. I had the evening stretched out lazily on the couch, because I've earned, I thought to myself, and triggered a crossword puzzle. It always relaxes me immensely, especially as I always Words that grab the attention, having to do with my novel and my present life. In addition, it improves concentration and vocabulary.
The puzzle-maker must have been really a wise head. drove me at once to the computer (I am allowed to do, however, not that I had researched quite a bit this morning) and began to hammer furiously on the keys. I wrote a historical prologue to the story, which I have already completed a number of pages, and I just came to my fingers while I'm sitting at the other text rather hesitant. Does this mean cobbler, stick to your last read- more historical novels, and let all others are left? Or is it just that one thing for me for years is familiar, the other rather new territory? Yes, I could from the prologue (1634 in the Black Forest) to make a novel, but this prologue is a great bracket for the first chapter and on the whole. I sense the motives of the characters more and more, they are for me, with each side, with each set of tangible and vivid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment