break my blog and the world
I wanted to complain today about the "robber barons state" that my taxable income from the books so high that I left less the agency commission, just over half of each book is. But I will complain and may not know. I ereicht everything I could dream of me only! An international audience followed my blog came in this week the reader, except in Germany, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Great Britain, France, Sweden and Russia. The books are Europe, Japan and now available in India. (The pilgrim ...)
But I do not rejoice as it was some years ago. It has to mean namely, nothing at all. My blog is purely a hobby of mine. I am sure that very few books have been sold on this presence. The blog is used to scribe my soul again and again to clean up - and to be in touch with others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment